"Every moment of one's life, one is growing into more or retreating into less." - Norman Mailer

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Horoscope, you sly dog!

"You may get caught up in some family conflicts that you have no desire to deal with, Clare. And you may even feel like yelling at other people in order to get rid of all the excess stress, and get yourself out of this situation. But be careful not too overlook the hidden benefits of this day. There may be a kind of treasure in there somewhere. Instead of getting angry, open your eyes!"

Once again, my horoscope is ever so accurate. And I am taking the advice and opening my eyes. Today, every time I begin to feel angry or resentful, I am going to stop and think, "How can I be more understanding?" This is helping me to be less stressed. I am taking inventory right now and trying to get to the root of my bad feelings. I'm discovering that most of them are smoke and mirrors. I need to get outside myself a little and take in some different perspective. I feel I am turning a corner to a better me.

No comments: