"Every moment of one's life, one is growing into more or retreating into less." - Norman Mailer

Saturday, October 25, 2008

the SLAYER



I'm not one to post on celebrities much, but I was doing my film class homework and there was a picture of Olivia Hussey and Leonard Whiting in the chapter I'm reading, and I just thought, "OMG. He was the Zac Efron of the boomer generation." So now you can have a side-by-side analysis in order to agree or disagree with my well-reasoned opinion, after years of careful study.

That is to say,

Unto each generation a Heartthrob is born.
HE ALONE shall stand against the weak chins, limp hair, and the forces of thin eye-browedness.
He is THE HEARTTHROB.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

COMPLETELY.

Coming this Christmas...Romeo and Juliet: the Musical! Starring Zac Efron and Miley Cyrus. With Queen Latifah as the Nurse.

Clare said...

HOLY SHIT. That HAS to happen. And Baz Lurhman can direct it--again! I mean, it's just taking a page out of the Moulin Rouge handbook, right?

:-) i love you! thanks for posting.