"Every moment of one's life, one is growing into more or retreating into less." - Norman Mailer

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Steely heart, be strong

Your emotions are running extra high today, Clare, and you will feel a deep knowing inside that assures you that you are right. Hold on to this power pellet of inner strength. You will need it today as someone tries to push you off the top of the mountain by way of their fast talk and barrage of facts and information. Even though your thinking may be a bit off base, your heart is in the right place.


This could be my stock horoscope for every day in the last 6 months. I feel emotional and steeled against people who try to tell me I am wrong. I have spent my whole life training myself to believe others before myself; this will not happen anymore. And while my thinking may be a bit off, I've got to figure out how to correct it myself and not from outside influences.

No comments: