"Every moment of one's life, one is growing into more or retreating into less." - Norman Mailer

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Vote for my friend, David

The dad of a sweet girl I know was entered into Velocity's "Hottest Dad" contest by his woman. She sent me an email asking me to vote for him, which I have no qualms about because David is a really loving father of a beautiful girl, not to mention a devoted partner, and he definitely deserves the recognition. Plus, it is really sweet of his woman to put him up for the prize, which is a sweet gift certificate package to win, place, or show. So, if you feel like it, it would mean a lot to me if you would click on David's name below and vote for him! His number is #1205. You click 1205 from the list and then enter your email address and submit it. You can vote once per day per email. Only 3 more days to vote! Thanks, friends!

David McDonley!

votevotevotevote.

No comments: