"Every moment of one's life, one is growing into more or retreating into less." - Norman Mailer

Monday, January 28, 2008

Oiled Hilarity

I used to think there was no cultural divide that could not be crossed. Watching this video today on Attack of the Show made me think there might be evidence to the contrary. It is amazing how just a baby oil slide and a transvestite host can make me question my original dismissal of Samuel Huntington's Clash of Civilizations.... Has the world gone mad?

I repeat my original query: WTF is up with the Japanese?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

For me, at least part of the bizarreness is that most of the people are wearing street clothes to do this. Also, the many, many replays.

Anonymous said...

Christ. All. Mighty.

The fact that Noah and his family survived the flood is irrefutable proof that there is no God.