"Every moment of one's life, one is growing into more or retreating into less." - Norman Mailer

Monday, January 26, 2009

I heart words... and they heart me (I think)

I started ANOTHER blog. It's an issue. But here's why I did it: I spend so much time investigating words, for both personal reasons and because of school, that I was getting frustrated when I would want to refer back to a word I'd looked up, but I'd have written the word and its definition in whatever text I was reading, or in some cloistered notes somewhere, and I could never centralize my word investigations. Suddenly it occurred to me: that is what blogs are for, you kid. The internets can centralize yo' info. So, I started such a blog.

If you are interested in words, or merely want to check in on my homework or gauge gaps in my lexicon, please check out my new blog, La Werd Nerd, at: http://lawerdnerd.blogspot.com/

But be warned, it's just a list of words and definitions, so there aren't any bells or whistles. Just so's you know.

Picture courtesy of a blog courtesy of photobucket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!