"Every moment of one's life, one is growing into more or retreating into less." - Norman Mailer

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

In with the new, out with the pink

I haven't been around much on my blog this summer, and for this I am sorry. Me lamento la falta de estar presente en la red. I've been occupied loving my husband and trying to foster closeness with him. I have also been working hard on stuff for Honors Student Council and BirthCare Network. And I have two birth clients whose due dates are about to collide with each other! (One is late in coming, and I have a feeling the other will come early....)

You might also notice that my blog looks different, and has a different name. This change is meant to reflect a turn in the road for me; I am reconceptualizing my creative space as a reflection of the process of reconceptualizing that I am doing in my life. Please let me know what you think. As a last note, this new template does not allow links, so here, inside the post, are links to my favourite sites:



Happy reading! May the road rise to meet you, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does your new title mean?

Clare said...

Marvels, Miracles, and Blessings