"Every moment of one's life, one is growing into more or retreating into less." - Norman Mailer

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lions: Listen up!

This is today's horoscope for the Leo man or woman. This is def true for me, and I suspect for my husband as well:

Dare to be different, Leo. It can be so easy to fall into a "drill." Sleeping at the same time. Eating at the same time. Wearing the same style and going about work the same way day after day. Before you know it, you can feel like you're in a rut. The only way to get away from this is to make a decision to break free by doing something unique. Try a new hairstyle. Wear colors that are unusual for you and if the need is there, consider a new career. Pursue expansion.


Go shake something up! Kill the machine! Eat a smoothie... err... somethin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am I a lion? Well . . . yes, I am like a lion.