"Every moment of one's life, one is growing into more or retreating into less." - Norman Mailer

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Las Fotos de la Vida Española, quizás.

Weeelllllll....

I am almost home, my peoples. I am extremely happy about this prospect, and am sure to write more about Spain in retrospect and in the comfort of my own home, with my American shower and my Mac iBook (baby, I missed you!) wherein I can upload many photos. In the meantime, I had had to stow a few photos on Facebook, who purports to allow public viewings of photo albums. Try it and see. Paste the links below into your browser and see if you can take a look at a few of my photos. Post a comment to let me know if it worked or not, m´kay? Each of the two links goes to a different photo album.

http://louisville.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2075252&l=4dbfc&id=38313542

http://louisville.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2077498&l=62b95&id=38313542

Yes, you like? Jakshemesh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were cool, baby. One of the views of Toldedo looks a lot like El Greco's painting--you know the one?

Love,
Tomas

Clare said...

they all look like El Greco paintings. That is how synonymous El Greco and Toledo are. and PS : EL GRECO IS THE MAN.