"Every moment of one's life, one is growing into more or retreating into less." - Norman Mailer

Friday, June 01, 2007

Reclusion is SO a word. Is not! Is so. Is not! Is so. Is n--

I changed my blog template--again. I hope you all don't mind. I liked the other layout (it featured a picture of what I am pretty sure was a plaza in Buenos Aires); however, the columns were too narrow and it frustrated me. So. Hopefully this will allow better formatting of pictures and text.

I will write more soon; I am a little bit down today, and a LOT tired, and mostly thirsty and just wanting to read. I am in intellectual reclusion.

recluse |ˈrekˌloōs; riˈkloōs; ˈrekˌloōz| noun a person who lives a solitary life and tends to avoid other people. adjective archaic favoring a solitary life. DERIVATIVES reclusion |riˈkloō zh ən| noun ORIGIN Middle English : from Old French reclus, past participle of reclure, from Latin recludere ‘enclose,’ from re- ‘again’ + claudere ‘to shut.’

No comments: